Jose Arias Is Influencing The Social Media Market, Effectively And Efficiently
The social media marketer and influencer, Jose Arias, also lays out tips for marketing products online.
Social media marketing has emerged as a huge market for companies to sell their products. With more than 500 million users, it is no rocket-science to enhance the businesses’ products online. This needs to be done very effectively and efficiently. A prime example of that is the leading social media marketer and influencer, Jose Arias.
Jose was born in 1994, in the city of New York and has been in the online marketing sector for almost 10 years. At 16, after dropping out of college, Jose plunged into the web-space and created a dedicated following. His dry wit and imaginative memes amassed a huge following on Instagram (@dawg). The young entrepreneur has had a keen eye on trending topics and creates memes and posts which usually go viral. To boost a company’s business on Instagram, Jose Arias has provided a list of marketing tips, they are:-
- Free Instagram tools – Just like Facebook, Instagram has also started to roll out business profiles to facilitate its users, where options such as contact, email, and description of the business, etc. are provided in the profile itself. These profiles have “Insights” or analytics, which provide the companies with the impression and engagement rate of the profile and the product. So Arias believes in converting a personal profile to a business profile for understanding the impact of the product.
- Cross-promotion – To boost its online brand value, many companies have started posting across all the social media platforms and have given their customers another way to connect socially with them on Instagram. To add more followers to your Instagram, Jose Arias advices, promotion of your posts should also be made on various other platforms which may inform the users that a particular brand is also on Instagram.
- Do not overdo it – The beauty of online marketing is to be in the eyes of the users as well as not be on their faces all the time. Social media users seldom get irritated if a product is over-marketed. Arias believes that one must post only as per the reaction of the users, and adapt as per it. It is as they say “less is more”.
- Interaction – To spark growth online, the company must have loyal consumers. Replying to users’ suggestions or thanking them from time to time, helps create a loyal customer. Arias personally has expanded his reach with a higher interaction rate, the followers root you to be successful.
- Create Hashtags – Using the correct hashtag automatically pushes the post of a product into a different zone. You are targeting an audience who are interacting using the same hashtag. Arias says that the use of an interesting hashtag invites many users to give their attention.
Jose Arias’ strategies have worked out well for him. He is a self-made entrepreneur and has become successful after using these tips. Jose Arias owns a media company that manages OnlyFans models, meme pages, influencers and international models. Jose Arias publishes interesting posts live videos that’ll help users to grow and establish their personal and business presence on social media via his Instagram Account @papii www.instagram.com/papii
Romy Johnson is an Indian businessman, educationist, and entrepreneur based in Canada who recently interviewed Jose Arias, the young social media influencer and marketer from New York. Romy is the founder, owner and CEO of companies like British India Academy, Fames Media, Xaare and Cool Gurus. Follow him on Facebook and Instagram – @RomyJohnsonOfficial.